Baroda mPassbook is a mobile version of the traditional bank passbook. This app, like any traditional bank passbook, provides all the information related to the customer bank accounts (All Savings, Current, OD, Other Deposits, and Loan account details linked with registered mobile number). This app also provides the customer an option to download the account statement, Tag the transactions and save it for future references, , Search the transactions based on date, amount or tag and Expense Manager for tracking down the expenses done. The app synchronises and updates automatically whenever the app is opened.
1. Choose your desired language.
2. Enter the registered mobile number.
3. After entering the registered mobile number, app will send a silent sms from your mobile for authentication. You will receive an OTP. Enter the OTP.
4. After entering valid OTP, 4 digit pin has to be set by you for security purpose.
5. Enter the 4 digit pin to use the mPassbook services.
This app is now available for all the Bank of Baroda customers having their mobile number registered with their accounts.
Service Charges: No Charges.
Download:iOS users (iPhone Users) can download the application from App Store and Andriod phone users can download the application from the Play Store.